Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I thought it was about time I posted some pics of my Snakes. So while doing my cleaning and feeding tonight I decided to take pics of them all while Hubby and my brother are on the PS2.

First of all are my Kings

This is 'Dune'. She is 4 years old and she is a nowty madam but loves my sister.

This is 'Dimebag'. He's 1 year old and he's a little sweetie! The kids love him.

This is Arwen my Ablino Cali, she's 4 months old and she's taming down lovely. She's due to shed at the mo and still nice natured.

Corns

This is 'Jungly Barry' my Jungle Corn. He's whick as hell but he's craking colouration. He makes me laugh with his striking.

This is Pirate, she is 05, so named cause I got her on Pirate Day. She is Also my daughters snake cause she has a little love heart on her head which Alex noticed straight away.

This is Bindi 06, Alex's other snake. She loves her cause she's pink.

And now for my baby hoggies! God I love those little noses!

My male, Maynard

1st Female

2nd Female

3rd Female

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
there all stunnin :D

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
beckys_dad98 said:
Love your lil Snowcorn there Pimperella, can I steal her???
Steve
God don't say things like that, my daughter will go mental! lol She adores her corn snakes. They are all hers if you ask her apart from the Kings which she'll say are Beren's cause she ain't a fan of Kings :lol:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Don't worry, was only joking you... My daughters the same way... Somebody stole one of my snakes at the show about a year and half ago and Becky cried every time she went near the empty cage...
Steve

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
jungle barry? lol, you cant copy our baz :lol:
nice bino king

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol Jungly Barry Comes from that whole Lord Lucan thing when they thought they'd found him but it turned out to be some scruffy guy called Jungly Barry. Made me laugh at the time and with him being a Jungle Corn and me and my sister were in stupid giggly mode and we named him Jungly Barry (but said in a deep rastfarian voice, don't know why :lol: )

Thats awful about your daughters snake, god I'd be out for blood.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Oh such purty snakelies!! Congrats

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice collection!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts