Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Very nice, I do love calis and yes, they are addictive. Congrats on the stripes, absolutely my favourite calis, just stunning as youngsters and really spectacular when they grow up. Just think what they will look like at 5 or 6 feet long :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice, I do love calis and yes, they are addictive. Congrats on the stripes, absolutely my favourite calis, just stunning as youngsters and really spectacular when they grow up. Just think what they will look like at 5 or 6 feet long :2thumb:
thanks, and yeah I am well chuffed to have the hypo stripes!! not something you see every day!....I already have an albino striped and an albino banana too...plus my albino lavender also....my biggest is around 4.5ft....never personally seen cali kings much over 5ft though, although have heard of the odd one getting 5.5ft+.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous! :flirt:
My first ever reptile was a cali king so I shall always hold them in great affection. They can be quite the characters. For some unknown reason though I've never come across a male who doesn't musk me-I must just smell funny to a cali king lol

Sent from my U8180 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
cracking hypos Ian

Of all the snakes I have owned I can honestly say that Kings are the most interactive and characterful. Everyone should have a king or two in the collection.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Stunning stripes :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks....I do love the variability! I think its a crying shame that kings are so under rated to be honest!....they are not the bitey musk machines (in most cases) that a lot of people think they are!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts