Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. I have ordered some repashy two part diet but until its delivered I only have the komodo CGD but everytime i try to mix is 1 part diet to two parts water it doesnt mix to a gel. Can some one give me some hints please ...

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
I need some help. I have ordered some repashy two part diet but until its delivered I only have the komodo CGD but everytime i try to mix is 1 part diet to two parts water it doesnt mix to a gel. Can some one give me some hints please ...
it shoudlnt mix in to a gel. But more like thick/ thin gravy

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have never been able toget it to a gel, I dont think it actually does. It either seems to be really thick or really runny, I found my Cresties dont like it either way unless its mixed in with baby food or fruit, fussy buggers :lol2:

·
Registered
406 Posts
What does the mixture end up like? Runny, lumpy etc I used to use this stuff before the repashy diet and after a few attempts got mixing it right. Try putting the powder into the bottle cap or whatever you use first and then slowly add water with a sprayer mix it up and add more water as needed, this is what I do now, find its easier to get a consistent mix each time, just have to stir it well to make sure you mix all the powder. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the quick responses. Iv tried mixing it several ways but it just seperates again. Ill mix it with some fresh fruit instead see if that helps. Hopefully wont have to wait long for the repashy to arrive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts