Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had any experience with kuhli loach?

i currently keep angelfish, dwarf gouramis, platys, mollies, corys and a pleco. ive seem them recently in my LFS and thought they would make a nice addition to my tank but i am unsure whether they will go well with what i keep already...any advice??

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Iv kept them before and tbh didnt see much of them lol

Few weeks went by, did some more reading on them and apparently its not uncommon for them to bury under the gravel and sit there for months.

Not much fun realy lol

Nice when you get to see them though.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Khulis are great, they can have a habit of hiding away for ages but then when you've forgotten you have them they pop out and its like wow i have some khuli loaches. They are one of my favourites though, they say theyre more visible if you have a good number of them as they like their own company, theres other times when you can see them all the time, horse face loaches, spiny ells and bajo catfish are a bit the same way.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
They will go with those fish happily, they do hide a lot during the day, They are a dusk/dawn fish. Its best to keep quite a few of them, then they all ball up together and become more confident. Seeing them ball up is pretty cool :2thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts