Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya all just a wee note to see if it takes away some excitment:D im getting 2 baby piglets tomoz for christmas im sooo excited their actually for a prezzy for my mum who is absolutly pig daft!! and im soo excited i dont think ill be able to keep a secret untill crimbo morning lol.im also picking up a chameleon tomz from a memeber of this forum:D im so excited for that cause she is for myself and my other chameleon yoda is excited too even thought he doesnt know lol ill need to post piccs up of everything on crmbo day as all the animals get very photogenic at this time of year lol.we have to go get another turkey tonight as the cat tryed to steel the one that was defrosting !! it was bigger than the cat so god only knows how he managed to drag it into his litter box :!: :shock:
lol but hes my baby so we let him away with it lol.ahhh i cant belive how its only 2 days till crimbo and santa comes tomz!!!
lol
amazing anyway i better go cause im prob boring everyone the now but im going to get so many piccys it will clog the system lol.wish me luck.
wishing everyone the best crimbo and the best luck for 2007!!
luuuvvvv youuuuuz:D :p :D :D

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
im well pleased for ya i also have a kune kune. got him when i worked at rare breed pig farm, he and his bro were born with worms and unfortunantly his bro died :cry:
then grunt (i know not very original) started to follow me everywhere so i ended up bringing him home. they are fantastic little pets. he sits, dances, waves, spins round, rolls out carpet etc hes ace.
if ya ever need any advice i'd be pleased to help and best of luck.

[/img]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hes lovely!!1 can u give me some tips on how u trained him:D hes soo blooming cute lol i could just scoop him up and pocket him:D

·
Registered
3,529 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was going to be in the garden but decided they'kll be better up at the horses where theres a stable and loads of grsas and sopacE!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
awh brilliant, you'll have to post some pictures. what colours you got?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a gingery pink and a dark browy ginery one:D
so cute!!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
awhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
how cute :D How are they as pets to keep in your home? Can you house train them ? I can imagine it being pretty bad if they pooh on the carpet :oops:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i dont know anything about pigs....do that species stay that size or is he just a baby? cos that little pig is adorable :)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
they are really good pets. you can house train them too. they always go toilet in the same place, makes life a lot easier. mine lives in the garden tho, not really enough room in house anymore with dogs and reps. he has a kids playhouse with chimney hehe and a fenced off area, then we let him out daily.
he was a baby in that picture but he isn't that much bigger now and he's fully grow. he isn't as tall as my german sheperd but he's prob twice the width. i'll try and get somemore pictures on here.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
thanks :) never been a big fan of pigs, but my friend is obsessed! she's just moved to a new house with a garden - she may be pleased to know theres such adorable and relatively small piggies out there. any idea roughly how much they go for?

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
it depends, i used to work at pig paradise and we sold them for around £90 but it depends on whether you want male or female. i'd advise male and get it done while it's small. you don't want a big boar that hasn't been castrated.(nightmare). nore do you want a female as they have there periods every 20somethings days and get very stroppy and go off there food. also if your friend gets one tell her to phone lots of vets for the castration, i got quoted between £12 upto £97 :shock:

i have to admit i never even looked at a pig before grunt, never in a million years would i think i'd have a pet pig but he's ace.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
ooh fab! thanks! i want one now! :roll:
she has a dog and 2 cats at the moment, so got her hands full, but i'm sure she'd love to know that info .

thank you!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Aww what a sweet little pig :lol:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
hehe thanks :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol you should have seen us going to get them..we only went in a corsa think they would be tiney wee babys..i couldnt have been any mroe wrong lol.anywho after hummin nd hawing we managed to get them into the boot with the shield off it:) they just slept the whole 5 hour journy:)
done the loo 2ice so we were driving with our heads out the window lo.theyr so cute and cheeky!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts