yeah thats why i havent had it already lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
cool.. i'll have them after then :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i was messing hun.. i did want some, but wasnt financially worth me doing it.. means it would have cost me over 100 for a normal female.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i think what it means is, the shop is holding them until a buyer comes in ? lol, i dunno, sure shops dont really do that :lol:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
garysumpter said:
Why would a pet shop need to 'get the money'?

Not being funny, but what you are selling cant come to that much and if the pet shop cant afford it, they need to reassess their business!

Gary
they cant just hand over the money as it needs to go through the books
and yes it does come to that much.

i take it your still having problems selling those hatchlings that were given to you for free???????????

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cornmorphs said:
i think what it means is, the shop is holding them until a buyer comes in ? lol, i dunno, sure shops dont really do that :lol:
no nigel, the snakes are with me until wednesday

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bloody shop took the pee
telling me her boyfriend has got the money and has gone to london with it but i still could leave my snakes there!
she must think im silly
reptaquarium in canterbury
women dont know her head from her arse either!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
well, If a shop says wait til we have the money then they are hoping to get them for free or so you'll drop your price really low. Thats what some shops do. They won't ever pay asking price either, they want to be able to put a 70% mark up on them in most cases. Having worked for w**ker petshop owners and know what they play at. God if I wasn't up here in Manchester I'd have had adult female miami and
yearling snow male but for the distance involved.
xxx

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pimperella said:
well, If a shop says wait til we have the money then they are hoping to get them for free or so you'll drop your price really low. Thats what some shops do. They won't ever pay asking price either, they want to be able to put a 70% mark up on them in most cases. Having worked for w**ker petshop owners and know what they play at. God if I wasn't up here in Manchester I'd have had adult female miami and
xxx
she told me the price on phone for all 7 snakes
we agreed.
but if she thinks she will have them for sod all then she can think again
i had all the snakes packed ready to go up there but thought i would phone to ask directions again
good job i did cause if i went all the way there and had to come back i think i would of hit her!
she lost out big time

i could flash my eye lids at niggy and ask if i could use him to courier but i think its £45 on top x

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pimperella said:
xxx
she told me the price on phone for all 7 snakes
we agreed.
but if she thinks she will have them for sod all then she can think again
i had all the snakes packed ready to go up there but thought i would phone to ask directions again
good job i did cause if i went all the way there and had to come back i think i would of hit her!
she lost out big time

i could flash my eye lids at niggy and ask if i could use him to courier but i think its £45 on top x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts