Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a large emp for sale with small faunarium, comes with substrate,water dish,hide out, teh scorpion is in mint condition and a really good temperament... decent offers only nothing stupid please anth :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Any pictures at all? what size is the scorp? aaaaaaaaaaand male or female? :D cheeeeeers

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
hi i have a large emp for sale with small faunarium, comes with substrate,water dish,hide out, teh scorpion is in mint condition and a really good temperament... decent offers only nothing stupid please anth :2thumb:
Hi, how do you fit a large Emp in a small Faunarium?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my emp isnt 100% fully grown its about 4 inches in length with tail fully straight, a small faunarium is 8 inches by 4 inches by 5 inches its not exacley small

vaughan:- its aroung 4 inches long and is a beauty and im most defos its a male anth

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well a fully grown emp isnt much bigger than teh one i have nwo hes about 4 inches but i think he will get bigger becasue he eats like a horse and is very active so i would be your choice really......

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bbbuuuummmppp

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes mate i will post via rmsd

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i also have lots of other different scoprs for sale and all mate

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i would liek £25 for emp but you may think that is over priced etc but i payed that for him,he was my first scorp and hes a toppa, i have lots of different scorps for sale but mostley dwa but they will only be sold to dwa license holders anth

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
i would liek £25 for emp but you may think that is over priced etc but i payed that for him,he was my first scorp and hes a toppa, i have lots of different scorps for sale but mostley dwa but they will only be sold to dwa license holders anth
Ok, no worries mate. Yeah alittle pricey for me. Cheers anyway : victory:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i can get you different emps for £15 but its just i wanted that amount as it was my own collection and is very easy to handle...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts