Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just inherited a turtle and need a bigger home for him. We have 3 kids and money is tight but if anyone could help we'd be very greatful. We need a tank that is 3ft in length or bigger. We are able to collect. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
How far can you travel to collect hun? xx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya, thanks for replying. We hadn't really considered how far we were prepared to travel, to be honest we didn't have high hopes of someone being so generous! Probably about 70 miles would be as far as we could reasonably go, obviously if you were 75 miles away that would be ok too.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Well hun I am in Norfolk so have no clue how far that is from you but if you can trael to me i have got a 4 foot tank that was a marine tank - it is a little scratched butnothing major deep. It is water tight and ideal for your turtle and you would be more than welcome to have it for free if you want to travel over :d xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are an absolute star! We would be able to travel to Norfolk. This week is a bit hectic for us what with the kids going back to school and all so next week or after would be better for us. When would suit you? Where in Norfolk are you?

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Whenever you want hun is fine for me. hubby has some hospital ppointment coming up but can fit it in around them easily :D

We are near Thetford in Norfolk - drop me a PM with your number and I will give you a shout once the kids are back in school to sort things out :D My email also is [email protected]

I may have some other bits nad pieces here that we aren't using so wil have a good old dig about in the fish boxes for you also :D xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't tell you just how greatful we are. Thank you so much. We were thinking Thursday or Friday next week would be ideal (I care for my Grandmother and I know I can get someone to sit with her on those days) but obviously we will work around you and your husband. I'll message you my contact numbers. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Thursday or Friday is fine for me hunny - let me know via email which is the better day for you to have someone sit with your gran and we can sort it :D Glad to be bale to help hun xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts