Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are these spiders like to keep? i think the common name is bahia bird eating spider. he says their the heaviest spiders in the world. a guy is selling 2 on my university homepage!
i take it these wouldn't be for beginners? if anyones interested i can pass on his details. their in bath and 40 quid each i think!

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
How big? Sexed?

I have a female here. Just moulted and is now about 6" across, maybe a bit more. She's a pretty spid.. massive and chunky! Eats like a horse, but she will bite, threat posture and flick hairs til she's bald!! But i love her :D hahaha

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is a copy of his ad!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry about that, forget to actually paste it

For sale: Tarantulas

I have two 2-year-old Bahia Scarlet Bird-eating Spiders (Lasiodora klugi)for sale. This is officially the world's heaviest spider, and one of the largest, growing to 10" in diameter. They are about 4" at the moment, and eating ravenously. The perfect Christmas Present for Granny! £40 each

let me know if you want his contact details

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i would say £40 is a tad over priced you can get them cheaper than that... find a good contact and you will get one for maybes £20 - £25

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
might be able to haggle him down, he is a student!

·
Registered
452 Posts
How big? Sexed?

I have a female here. Just moulted and is now about 6" across, maybe a bit more. She's a pretty spid.. massive and chunky! Eats like a horse, but she will bite, threat posture and flick hairs til she's bald!! But i love her :D hahaha

Any chance of some pics ? :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts