Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the following animal and equipment, as i am emigrating in the coming weeks, and i can't take em with me! i am a professional breeder, and reptile consultant. All animals and equipment are well cared for and are in excellent health/condition. COME AND GET EM WHILE THERE ARE SOME LEFT!!!!!

1 male Makasaar reticulated python juvenile, beautiful snake, snappy but calming down well. Will be a stunning adult. As nice as Bali’s. – 4FT plus. £140-0

Hatchling Dumerils boas, all high pink, all with certificates £85-00 each a bargain!!! £150 for a pair

1 6Ft vivarium £75-00 - Comes complete with heat cage and assembly

Microclimate microprocessor day/night thermostats. £35-00 each, (These are £65-00 each retail).

ceramic heater – Exo terra/pearlco – £10-00 each (These are £24-50 each retail)

Ceramic bulb holders – £8-00 each, (These are £14-00 each retail)

Zoo med humidity/temp gauges £4-00 each, (These are £8-50 each retail)

Various other items including, viv furnishings, digital thermometers, heatmat, heat cable, etc.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
same here

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Well Im going to give them a chance and ask... do you still have the ceramic heaters for sale? If so can I have one please...

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
last few

Hi y`all.
In defence of this seller, i have had superb responses & have bought quite a lot of stuff from him with NO probs. :eek:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Well, i never complained. I was just "oh, ok" to the others, and then just stated that i have actually found a mat stat elsewhere for now.
Besides he does'nt say he has a mat stat so i hope i did'nt offend him by that. :oops: :roll:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Re: last few

wayakinwolf said:
Hi y`all.
In defence of this seller, i have had superb responses & have bought quite a lot of stuff from him with NO probs. :eek:
Me too I bought his spiders and enquired for other peeps a few times and always got a response. He's in Preston by the way. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts