1 male creamsicle
1 male classic motley (het coral snow)
3 female anery motleys (het snow)
1 male anery (het snow)
1 female anery (het snow)
2 male ghosts
1 male amel (het butter stripe)

contact for pics and prices :)

personal delivery at 30p per mile - to include return journey, or TNT available by arrangement.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dorset hon..

and £45

Nerys

·
Registered
290 Posts
where abouts in dorset, as i may be interested in one of the boa's if i can fit another viv in my room lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi... both ways... unless i am going there anyway... there is no point me getting the petrol paid for from here to say.. birmingham.. and then having to pay to come back myself! personal delivery at 30p per mile - to include return journey means if its 30 miles to you, and 30 miles back, it would cost £18. which i would probably knock back to £15.. as an example.. once you get past birmingham, TNT is cheaper, but you don't get the personal touch!

most people like to come and collect... something to do with the tour of the other few hundred animals they get.. and meeting the skunk.. etc etc :)

best way to get down here from london end is on megabus... less than £10 return, i collect you from the bus station (ringwood) and you get 2 hours to look round my collection and choose a baby!

bit like a trip to the zoo, in mini.. lol..

inbetween Ringwood and Ferndown on the A31 LadyB :)

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ooo gloucester.. my folks live in churchdown :):) *waves*

takes me about and hour and 40 mins to get there from here.. and about £40 in petrol normally yus..

N

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
40 in petrol for a 160 mile round trip? what the heck do you drive N? lol, A TANK? lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a 2.8 litre VR6 !!!

this one

takes me half a tank there and half a tank back.. happen to know this one as i am up and down to mum and dads for birthdays and so on..

where did you get 160 miles from? someone who has never done the trip?

its 95.8 miles each way... 160 - you wally, i wish!

speed limit? whats a one of those? i think last time i averaged 72 mph all the way..

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i average about 5 miles a litre... there are 40 lots of 5 miles in 200 miles... (thats about 25-26 miles a gallon by the way)

its about a quid a litre on fuel (ok a bit less now, but oil costs too)

so yeah 200/5=40

40 X £1 = £40

see. i do know my maths

N

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
LOL Nerys, no need for the maths lesson, hey i gotta say its a good mini zoo to visit, went they last weekend and was there for 4 hours, dam i needed a fag after leaving hehehehehehe.

Oh BTW if ya want a boa She has a very very very nice little chap, i wudda had him but wrong sex,( dont fink snake can go under the knife for a sex change.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol.... that must be... riley ?? lol... heya!

nah just didn't want people to think i was taking the piss on prices!!!

have to say TNT is the biggest rip off.. when i know the max standard price is about £25 ;) who was it on here was saying TNT for £45.. man i nearly fell of my chair!

N

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hey was just asking what you drive :lol: , i dont have a problem with maths... one of the things i actually passed lol

but 40 quid for 160 is heavy though

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nige, leave Nerys alone. It's a fair price and Nerys is the most knowledgeable and lovely person I've ever met who deals reptiles.

Such a great person, I'd pay her to come over here every weekend even if she wasn't bringing any snakes along :lol:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
awww thanks dexter!

nigel, read the bloody milage... its not 160 its 200

it may be 80 each way as the crow flies... but the VR6 does not do too well over ploughed fields and rivers.. its 200 or so miles by road!

anyway, you can talk.. £30 TNT... lol lol lol want to tell people what it really costs :roll: ? i know one local trader is charged £10 per carriage.. ;)
as for the bloke that charges £45 for a TNT.. thats taking the piss big time!

bbewekim - churchdown eh... ahh i was chosen hill... lol lol.. 1990-92 i was there.. i still get up the Batn'ball occasionally, thought its hey day was back in the late 80's-90's (of you liked a good scrap that is.. lol )

maybe yus, not sure when i will next be up tho, have people here collecting this weekend, and next weekend, weekend after is IHS west mids show.. the weekend after that is suddenly the last one before december, so may not get back up that way for a while?

N

Nerys

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.