Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

due to unfortunate circumstances I am having to reduce my collection, so these few are up for sale, along with a pair of poss het sharp albino boas on my other thread.

So first up is a male golddust het stripe, around the 170g mark, proven breeder. Fathered my golddust stripe babies this year. Eats well, sheds well, easy to handle and is a lovely looking snake.

Next up is a proven female Butter motley het stripe. She is around the 300g mark after breeding this year. She eats well, sheds well, is easy to handle and is also a lovely looking snake.

Lastly, a female hatchling hypo het diffused. Eating and shedding well and is fine to handle. Getting redder with every shed.

I am open to offers on these as I need them gone soon, but as a rough guide, £50 for the proven golddust het stripe, £70 for the proven butter motley het stripe and £10 for the hypo het diffused.

Thanks for looking : victory:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The hypo hatchling is on hold until friday.

I am happy to deliver for fuel costs or use a courier so long as it is a reputable one and is organised by you.

Cheers :2thumb:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hypo hatchling sold!

Thanks guys, nice to meet you :)

Golddust het stripe male and butter motley het stripe female stil available :whistling2:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for the male golddust het stripe and female butter motley het stripe :gasp:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
£100 for the pair. Really need these to go to a new home now as my car needs work to get it through its MOT :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.