Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You ever had one? In a blinding flash you suddenly realised...

Who you are?!

What to do?!

Eh!

EH!

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
Oh shut up, Adam. Your threads are getting stupid and boring now. You were funny once but no more.

·
Registered
16,195 Posts

Who you are?!

What to do?!

Eh!

EH!
kinda, not so much who i am but the role i play and what i need to do with some people (cut them out)

care to enlighten us as to yours? :)

Oh shut up, Adam. Your threads are getting stupid and boring now. You were funny once but no more.
that was really cruel, absolutely no need

·
Registered
28,224 Posts
What??

Anyway, to answer your question Unfamiliar, me and the OH were up talking for a long time last night.. We both had a few epiphanies, I think.

Care to share what your epiphany was? I've had a fair few over the last couple of years.

·
Registered
13,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not meant to be funny. I genuinely did.

kinda, not so much who i am but the role i play and what i need to do with some people (cut them out)

care to enlighten us as to yours? :)
I don't particularly want to share in public, but it was rather an important one.

·
Banned
9,811 Posts

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
I prefer it when it feels like your on the edge of discovering something bigger then yourself, but never quite make it to the realisation. Otherwise, yes, I have epiphanies sometime. It's a nice feeling, even if it's realising your not as great as your cracked up to be.

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
It's not meant to be funny. I genuinely did.

I don't particularly want to share in public, but it was rather an important one.
Right, so you start a thread, yet don't want to share your epiphany in public?! Makes sense...

·
Registered
28,224 Posts
Right, so you start a thread, yet don't want to share your epiphany in public?! Makes sense...
I think it's quite valid that someone would want to start a thread to share some good news... Life is made for epiphanies, they keep us going on. SO, good news when we have one.

A bit like someone starting a thread saying 'Just had some great family news; it's a little bit personal to share, but still, I'm really happy.'

What's wrong with sharing the fact that something's made you happy?

·
Registered
28,224 Posts
The biggest epiphany I've had in the last couple of years is 'I've succeeded in life, not failed. I really need to rethink how I gauge success and failure as clearly, my ability (or lack of) to earn money is not my gauge of a successful life. It might be someone else's, but I can't afford to make it mine.'

·
Registered
13,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The biggest epiphany I've had in the last couple of years is 'I've succeeded in life, not failed. I really need to rethink how I gauge success and failure as clearly, my ability (or lack of) to earn money is not my gauge of a successful life. It might be someone else's, but I can't afford to make it mine.'
Interessant... Spelt wrong.

i thought of one of my gecko names out of nowhere when on the loo .. does that count?

oo and when i was in year 4 i found a good way of doing my 5 times tables without having to memorise them
Yes it does. Yes it does. To me.

·
Registered
13,364 Posts

Who you are?!

What to do?!

Eh!

EH!
Yep. Then you wake up and forgot what the revelation was...:devil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts