Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had Simonc round and got the next few snakies for my collection.. was meant to be getting a boa too but unfortunately it has mites so i'll be getting him in a few weeks ..

Anyway... here they are..

Proven trio of kings

Female mexi black

Female black king

Male mexican black

Female thayeri- lovely colour

And lastly the unknown snake..explaining more in another thread :lol:

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
:2thumb: Nice Snakies mate. At this rate there wont be any Kings left outside of staines! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snakes r grreat said:
:2thumb: Nice Snakies mate. At this rate there wont be any Kings left outside of staines! :lol: :lol:
Damn you caught onto my plan :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
some ace kingsnakes there NNY :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only one who is slightly aggressive is the black king.. the 2 mexis are as good as gold.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Awww Timmywimmy was scared of holding my little yellow anaconda...Sparkle held it though, wuss :lol:

They seriously are lovely snakes though, although that Variable is tiny even if it is bigger than Blaine! :lol:

And dude...wheres my pics??! Gimme gimme gimme, lol :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was not wanting to hold that annie earlier :lol: :lol: Im no wuss though.. just feared for my arms :lol: Once the boas here then I will probably.. ill send the piccies over to you.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nat said:
wow hun they are stunning!! Im sure u keep puttin pics of the blacks up to make me dribble!! :D
Thats because I like making you dribble Nat :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i cpouldnt believe the size of those when i saw them, they were massive.. i had a pair once and they were similar length, but half the thickness

1 - 20 of 25 Posts