Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Admittadly I don'tknow much about retics,that's my brother's area :)

but is that not a white phase albino?

Ryan

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Before you all get so quick to judge...it does look like a white phase...BUT I know myself that even a dark lavendar albino can look pure white in photographs as the light can wash out the colour.

It may be a white albino...but it could well be a lavendar that has had its' colour washed out in the picture.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tiger Albino

Thanks for all the comments and interest, after researching the snake, have now realised it is a Tiger Albino Male of Bob Clark descent, so it will be possible for it to produce the multistrains Lavender and Purple Whites (thanks SNAKETATS :no1:). Dont know if this will put people off or encourage them, anyhow its still for sale.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Told you:Na_Na_Na_Na:
Lol :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I know it looked like a white albino...Lol...but someone had to back the OP and point out that it *may* be a trick of the light : victory: I took some pictures of my dark lavendar retic back a few years ago and it looked snow white :gasp:

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
No problems mate hes a stunning snake white albino tigers really do the trick im tempted still but really need to look at my finances may have to do some shuffleing if he doesnt sell but for me its another male and i need more females but il have to see what the future holds free bump for a stunning retic:2thumb:

Thanks for all the comments and interest, after researching the snake, have now realised it is a Tiger Albino Male of Bob Clark descent, so it will be possible for it to produce the multistrains Lavender and Purple Whites (thanks SNAKETATS :no1:). Dont know if this will put people off or encourage them, anyhow its still for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts