Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i just wanna know your thoughts on some morphs: just so i can match them to what i was told, thanks.

Leo 1:

Leo 2:

Thanks all.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
the first i might be wrong but it looks like a diablo blanco one that i want lol and the second maybe a sunglow xx

·
Registered
13,799 Posts
first one could be anything white tbh. unless you know the parents its really hard to tell.

what colour are the eyes, are they black or red?

if they`re red its an albino morph, like a diablo blanco, blazing blizzard, etc etc.
if they`re black could be an eclipse or a snow based morph showing tinted eye eg supersnow blizzard

second a tremper hybino or sunglow

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. the eyes are black. i was told the first one was a blazzing blizzard and the second a sunglow. so i just wanna be sure.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
so im nearly right lmao. im slowly getting there with these morphs hahahahaha

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i will have a good look later and try to follow the morph guides online. i had a blizzard b4 and he had red eye. thats what made me ask. lol

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
a blazing blizzard is an albino blizzard so you should be able to tell what strain from the eyes.
i`d have expected them to be dark red
I've yet to see an albino morph with false eclipse express red eyes?
I was talking to a big US breeder a few weeks back who works closely with SSBB projects and RAPTOR/RADAR stuff and he backed this up....

OP I don't think the 1st gecko is Albino (though it is very hard to tell).
As Pigglywiggly says, it could be a whole array of things.
I'd be inclined to say Snow Blizzard or Super Snow Blizzard, but test breeding is the only way to find out.

What were you sold it as?

Reactions: sheena is a gecko

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
i was told the first one was
a blazzing blizzard and the second a sunglow.
It looks a bit "grey" to be albino...
That said BB's can be notoriously difficult to ID especially when expressing false eclipse.

Test breed to a Tremper Albino to find out whether it is albino.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
well im looking to bread the two shown in the pics. the blizzard is female and the "possible" sunglow is male.
That will give you your answer.... Any Albinos means she is at least Blazing Blizzard. : victory:

Reactions: Shedding_hut
1 - 12 of 12 Posts