Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little update on my RW's I got from Mal. All are little pigs and pilling on the grams for next year.
First up my patty rw albino

He is 76g now.

RWBB who is jelous after seeing her sisters on here (phil, lee and lisa)

She is still only 46g but is steadily putting weight on.

Then my not so rw but I couldnt leave her out.

Snowglow

And this little lady is 62g.

I have a tang stripe het rw but she is heavily in shed so will get pics of her shiny new self tomorrow.

Hope you like:flrt:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Lovely leos!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
They're looking fantastic Keith :2thumb: the RW patty has coloured up beautifully. Must take some updated pics of our Purdy. Has your girl got the tinted eye too? Purdy has on one side. Makes her look dead cute.

·
Funkygeckos.webs.com
5,359 Posts
They`re all lovely, but that Patty RW is just phenomenal - it really is unusual to get such a depth and hue to the Tang` on a RW, and to have it on a Patty makes it all the more remarkable.

Really very beautiful.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the comments guys the tang gets better colour everytime he sheds.
Also the tang stripe het rw has the same depth of colour but you will have to wait till she has shed for the pics if her.
Sheena are you on about the rwbb, mine has solid black eyes. If thats not what you mean then Im not sure :blush:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Cheers for the comments guys the tang gets better colour everytime he sheds.
Also the tang stripe het rw has the same depth of colour but you will have to wait till she has shed for the pics if her.
Sheena are you on about the rwbb, mine has solid black eyes. If thats not what you mean then Im not sure :blush:
:lol2: Yeah the RWBB, sorry :blush:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.