Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Kacper im from poland. My english is not too good. I have a problem with leopard gecko eggs. my female laying eggs 25.06.2018 these are her 3 and 4 eggs, the first two were bad. these eggs have a red ring visible without a flashlight. Today, 26/06/2018, the eggs have dropped slightly

and now 26.06.2018

temp.30*C

·
Registered
11 Posts
What incubator are you using?
I’d say make the humidity a bit higher and get a hydrometer to see if the humidity is in check.
Don’t give up on the eggs even if they carry on denting a little more they still might hatch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If the geckos you bred weren’t supplemented with enough calcium and d3 it might make the egg a bit weaker and the hatching might have some problems. But the eggs in this case seem fine i wouldn’t worry.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no thx for help me bro
I have a question for debbie 1962, do I really have to take the incubator eggs out of the wet kitchen paper? how long to keep them there. Does not hurt them

·
Administrator
9,769 Posts
Just place some damp kitchen towel over the top of the eggs. There is no need to move the eggs at all. If the eggs begin to plump out then you can take the kitchen towel off. It will not hurt the eggs as long as the kitchen towel is not too wet. Dampen the towel and squeeze excess moisture out of it with your hands. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello, it's me again. Eggs from the post are growing. You can see the movements of the gecko. My question is how long it takes to incubate at 30 ° C, 86 ° F. Thank you very much in advance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.