Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if its been asked before - I can't find out anywhere - When does a leopard gecko reach sexual maturity? Becky bought me Spud and Boo for christmas (they were from wharf reptiles - does anyone know how old they are about?) and I'm reckoning they are about 7 months (ish) - should I be able to tell their sexes yet? There are no visible pores anywhere - is this a good indicator they are both female?

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
male i think at 6 months, females at a year, mpores though can be seen at 3 months ish, well i can see them on mine! lol
Sorry if its been asked before - I can't find out anywhere - When does a leopard gecko reach sexual maturity? Becky bought me Spud and Boo for christmas (they were from wharf reptiles - does anyone know how old they are about?) and I'm reckoning they are about 7 months (ish) - should I be able to tell their sexes yet? There are no visible pores anywhere - is this a good indicator they are both female?

·
Registered
937 Posts
At that age you should be able to sex them, if you cant see any pores then they probs are female.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Nice leos. Now you need a male for future breeding:lol2:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Oh well then there you go, congrats on the eggs:2thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts