Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just wondered if there were any websites where I could compare hatchling leos to see what morphs mine are as they are not what I expected, parents are supposedly normal male, normal female and the normal male to shct female. Can't put pics up yet but will try to get some up later.

Thanks Liam

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics as promised

Dad ---- Normal?

Mum 1 ----- Normal?

Mum 2 ----- SHCT?

Babies next all lateish '10

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Baby 1 --- our favorite

Baby 2

Baby 3

Baby 4

Baby 5

Baby 6

Baby 7

The remaining 2 look more normal than the others, I think some of these are just going to be nice normals but not 100%, what do you all think?

P.s sorry for the bad pic quality --- IPhone not so great at taking pics. :whip:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
they will most likely be normals...

maybe a few hypos

maybe a super hypo

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah a couple where hatched with black and White, it's mainly baby 1 that's thrown me as it is quite pink and White doesn't show up well though in the photos

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yeah a couple where hatched with black and White, it's mainly baby 1 that's thrown me as it is quite pink and White doesn't show up well though in the photos
baby one is most likely to loose the spots and turn super hypo

the last two are most likely hypos

and the rest normals

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok thanks all:2thumb:

·
Registered
13,799 Posts
the ones that hatched black and white would be mack snows.......which would mean one of your `normals` is a mack snow thats gone very yellow as its grown up.

the others look like pretty normals and a few will fade into hypos.

looks like you might have mack snow hypo if youre lucky.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Baby 1 and 3 are hypos.

Baby 2, 4 and 5 look like normals but may be hypos (light is not very good)

Babies 6 and 7 look like mack snow hypos which would suggest that one of your "normals" is in fact a yellow "Mack Snow"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts