Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Leopard Gecko Rescue Home take on any Leopard Gecko, any morph or age providing they are healthy. They also take in any unwanted geckos or even baby geckos that you have bred which you cannot find a home for. They are a home based project with lots of experience in keeping geckos.

They will pay a decent, honest price for your geckos and they will fully look after and give your geckos a happy life.

For information or a request, email [email protected]

They are really amazing and friendly people!!!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
do you sell or rehome any gecks? or do you take them all on yourself? as i am looking for some gecks myself :D

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
While we're at it i run a royal python rescue centre.

We take on any royal , any morph or age providing they are healthy. We also take in any unwanted royals or even baby royals that you have bred which you cannot find a home for. We are a home based project with lots of experience in keeping snakes.

For information or a request, email :

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
reticulatus said:
While we're at it i run a royal python rescue centre.

We take on any royal , any morph or age providing they are healthy. We also take in any unwanted royals or even baby royals that you have bred which you cannot find a home for. We are a home based project with lots of experience in keeping snakes.

For information or a request, email :

[email protected]
haha :lol:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
If you like you can work with me, you take all the free morphs worth less than a grand and i'll take the ones above a grand.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sure, as long as their healthy though. I did have a back up idea...

Black Head Python Morph Rescue Centre

We take on any Black Headed Python, any morph or age providing they are healthy. We also take in any unwanted Black Headed Pythons or even baby Black Headed Pythons that you have bred which you cannot find a home for. We are a home based project with lots of experience in keeping snakes.

Albinos a speciality :mrgreen:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Too true... I'll be sitting in my room full of rescued albino and axanthic Black Heads, and you know what?

I'll feel all warm inside knowing that I've done a good honest deed :halo:

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
oldelpaso said:
Too true... I'll be sitting in my room full of rescued albino and axanthic Black Heads, and you know what?

I'll feel all warm inside knowing that I've done a good honest deed :halo:
you and me both. i'd love an axanthic myself.

On the same subject

i rehome healthy corns also. Ideally lavender het stripes, stripe butters, motley butters, blood reds but any really :wink:

Also im willing to rehome piebald royals, must be healthy, very white and ideally colour-white-colour all the way down uniformly :lol:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Good idea, I'll also rehome cash :wink:

Cash Money Rescue Centre

We take on any types of cash, any notes or coins providing they are healthy. We also take in any unwanted loose change or even coppers that you have saved up but cannot find a home for. We are a home based project with lots of experience in keeping all types of currency. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
tachante-e8 said:
Hi everyone,

Leopard Gecko Rescue Home take on any Leopard Gecko, any morph or age providing they are healthy. They also take in any unwanted geckos or even baby geckos that you have bred which you cannot find a home for. They are a home based project with lots of experience in keeping geckos.

They will pay a decent, honest price for your geckos and they will fully look after and give your geckos a happy life.

For information or a request, email [email protected]

They are really amazing and friendly people!!!
You can buy my 3 Healthy Leopard Geckos if you want :wink:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
and there i was too cautions to speak my mind on this one lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.