Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As you know, I just acquired two lovely yount albino's (tremper i think) and was looking for a bit of help sexing them as I am not to sure what to look for.

They are around 7 weeks old so it could weel be too early - I can't see any dots nor really make out any lumps.

First up is Smokey :

Next up is the elusive Bandit - best shot available at the mo as its chill out time in the moist hide, but soon as I can grab him will get better pics

I Understand that Bandit is probably not a clear enough pic so will post on here later with more if i can.

Help mucho appreciated.

Kip
:2thumb::notworthy:

·
Registered
719 Posts
although they are pretty early to tell from a pic, they look like females to me!

Try using a magnify glas and looking for the poors, the males ususally have like a sticky residue around the pours!

Hope this helps?

·
Registered
937 Posts
I think they are a bit to young to sex.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeha i thought they may be too young but I heard some people talking about sexing almost from birth and Guranteed females etc, so thought I would ask the question as you guys have tonnes of experience :D

Thanks for the quick responses.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'm not so good with sexing but we have two babies and one is meant to be female and the other male when i was looking a could see a difference and see little bumps on the male, they did look different but as of yet we cant be so sure and i only really know as i can see the diff and have been told they are a male and female.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts