Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This leopard gecko is about a year old and the person i got it off didn't take care of it very well so its the size of a 3 month leopard gecko instead of a year thats why im having trouble sexing it but i have got its tail fatter when it use to be thin its also fast and its poop is healthy and it eats well so its doing well but i think its female and is it possible for it to still grow after so long it has shedded recently.
http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/MattysHomeReptiles/media/DSC_0481_zps2e48d9e1.jpg.html
Thankyou.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
This leopard gecko is about a year old and the person i got it off didn't take care of it very well so its the size of a 3 month leopard gecko instead of a year thats why im having trouble sexing it but i have got its tail fatter when it use to be thin its also fast and its poop is healthy and it eats well so its doing well but i think its female and is it possible for it to still grow after so long it has shedded recently. DSC_0481_zps2e48d9e1.jpg Photo by MattysHomeReptiles | Photobucket

Thankyou.
Links not working : victory:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Do you know how much it weighs? Looks female to me from what I can tell from that pic. She will bulk up somewhat with the proper care and supplements but I think she may always be smaller then she would have been if given proper care from the start.
What are you feeding her and what supplements are you giving?

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
I would say female at that age and weight and the pic : victory:

·
Registered
950 Posts
as said already looks female:2thumb: full pics of the gecko would be great to see if its underweight etc, we have some small females who weight 57-60g and are in good health and have good fat reserves, some leos are small some a bigger.:2thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts