Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
this is rescue gecko, hes called Axel, is 8 and half inches long, 57 grams. no idea how old he is
i think hes a tremper albino, several people said that he is :3

i picked him up yesterday, he's living in a temporary rub until his new viv,heatmat, mat stat arrive this week

Reactions: Nick_96297

·
Registered
395 Posts
this is rescue gecko, hes called Axel, is 8 and half inches long, 57 grams. no idea how old he is
i think hes a tremper albino, several people said that he is :3
i picked him up yesterday, he's living in a temporary rub until his new viv,heatmat, mat stat arrive this week
He is a tremper choc albino

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
thankyou :) does that make him edible? XD
what are the age ranges for leos? eg. what age are they considered hatchlings, juvies, sub adult and adults

·
Registered
446 Posts
this is my baby stubbs using the kitchen roll in her moist box as a pillow where its raised more than other bits!

Reactions: lozza84

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
next your leo will be after you blanket!

·
Registered
446 Posts
she'll be taking up half the bed and stealing the cover soon if she gets her own way.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Skye, Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail Baldy, 2.5 years, around 8 inches

I didn't plan that one on the guitar, but she found her way to it as i was taking pictures, hence the reason it wasn't clean :/

Lizzie, Normal with a little band shaped as a C, 18 months, also around 8 inches

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Heres my youngster who took a fancy to leaf climbing I did call jacko but changed my mind so going to name him something diferent when I find a name I like

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Some gorgeous leos on here :2thumb: Here's one of ours, high contrast mack raptor - Rebel

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here's are some recent pictures of my SHCTB girl Miss Bunny! Pretty rare sight having her on my hand or arm... despite ongoing efforts she still dislikes handling :((( but I love her anyway. :flrt:

PS - any advice hand taming greatly recieved x

Reactions: lozza84
1 - 20 of 30 Posts