Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive got a 4ft tank already for a leopard gecko my bloke has one and i really want one does anyone know any breeders or have one for sale thanks :lol:

·
Banned
290 Posts
what morph? i can do you leustatic, tangerine, blizzard,normal adult or 06

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much are they :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much are they :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone :cry:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Elanor said:
what morph? i can do you leustatic, tangerine, blizzard,normal adult or 06
how much are you leucistic and blizzards? and do you have pics?
Thnks

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your so wrong i like all animals i just dont like the idea of pigs getting feed to snakes thats all

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I have some for sale, PM me your location as you may be a bit far away.
Also a 4ft will be a bit too big, 3ft is plenty big enough.

Regards

Sy

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
hi.i have 2 leopard geckos for sale.they are both around 2-3 years normals.one is a proven male and a adult female.they are in great nick,both with their tails,no shedding problems and both eat well.the male weighs 53g and the female weighs 56g.pm me for more details and pictures.I live in staffordshire :wink:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
emilou said:
your so wrong i like all animals i just dont like the idea of pigs getting feed to snakes thats all
what do you feed your snake then? feeding mice or rats is exactly the same. large snakes can simply not eat mice and rats. it will not sustain them at all. Responsible large snake owners feed their snakes with as close to what the snake would eat in the wild, as possible. so yes, piglets, goats, large rabbits etc.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont have a snake thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
apologies, you'd answered 'a snake' in a post after one that asked what reptiles you keep. got confused.

feeding live insects for leos is a bit more grim than feeding defrost, and pre-killed piglets in my opinion

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i know im not happy about it at all but i really wont a collard dragon so thats what i will have to do

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Wow, and you know what, people with snakes 'have to do' aswell. It's called feeding them just as people with Lizards have to do the same, feed them what they are supposed to eat only in the case of snakes we have the benifit of being able to feed pre killed and cutting out the stress. And yes crickets do get stressed, otherwise they wouldn't run blind panic when put int he viv trying to hide so they don't get eaten alive.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you still going on about that your to opionated go away love

G

·
i thought we were all allowed opinions?
im sorry you feel this way,i really am...if i was trying to feed my burm lettuce or vegetables....what would you say then?

As pimperella said....at least im feeding already dead animals(which may i add..could have died of natural causes)...your feeding live crickets!....i dont see a problem with this as your lizards need to eat!

So what your problem is with me feeding my snake...i dont know!
or is it a personal problem with me?

I do get satisfaction from seeing my snakes eat,but i also dont just take the dead animal for granted...i have respect for that animal thats died...i am a lover of all animals...not just a select few!

Im not going to get into arguments with you as it will make me look silly,when its quite clear who is.

If i had a gecko for sale...i would not sell to you incase in the future you got all funy about feeding crickets...and tried feeding it chocolate bars or something....judging by your attitude....i would not put this past you.

Cant you come on the forum and justbe civalised?there was no need to come into my piglets thread at all...if you had any opinions you could have made your own `civalised` post about it.

As for what you said about making my snake into handbags....how can a dead snake make a beautiful handbag?would you walk round with a dead pig oer your shoulder?or again is this diffrent?

if you call it a `joke`,thats up to you,but not going to go down too well in a `reptile` forum is it...thats just looking for trouble and attention.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Thank you Laura, I agree whole hearly with you on this hun and if did have a leo for sale I would not be thinking it would be going to a safe home. It's how I feel.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you got me so wrong i WOULD NEVER feed a reptile chocolates you dont know me one bit.
the reason i started that debate about pigs is because on your post sum1 put a post up saying they use to kill pigs on a wednesday and started going on about how they done this. i obivously got it wrong and thought you said this so i will appoliges for that.
but i am an animal lover no matter what you may say

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.