Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have six '07 leopard geckos left for sale from this season, all were holdbacks so you are guarenteed they are absolutely gorgeous!!!

I wasn't going to part with them but our 'home' plans are changing over the coming year and although I would be able to house them in a colony together it is another viv taking up space we can't really afford to lose so regretabley I have decided to advertise them . . .

I have 1 hybino, very pretty girl nice size hatched the start of the season so quite well grown 85.oo

1 jungle albino, smaller than the above but still grown on 1oo.oo

1 jungle, this is the one I will miss the most as she is a beautiful girl I have mommy and nanny to this one they are both normal coloured jungles, won't be sad if she doesn't sell as it means I get to keep her :) 9o.oo

1 super hypo *carrot tail* I say that because so many people have different opinions on what qualifies as carrot tail, I think she is but well who am I to judge :Na_Na_Na_Na:7o.oo

1 hypo, nice girlie had very weird *red stripe* markings but as she is growing these are fading unfortunately 4o.oo

1 tangerine normal, absolute stunner won't be sad if this one stays either but would be great to see her go to someone who intends to breed her to see if her colouring carries through 4o.oo

All now are looking to be females however I will not guarentee sex as I know how the little darlings like to suddenly 'change' just when you don't want them too.

Reasonable offers will not be refused, no timewasters!!!! if you don't want to collect within a day or so then deposit via paypal will be needed to secure any geckos.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If only i hade the vivs and the money :( I would have had 3 off you
Anyway.. free bump for the pretty leos!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
is the last pic the tangerine one you were on about?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts