Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
wow some really nice geckos there mate, really like the two females together for £65

Looking to get some later this year(once iv moved in with boyfriend and made room) lol

Have book marked your page

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
hey didnt know there was any gecko breaders in the ipswich area, its where i am when im not at uni. Being really really cheaky would love to have nose at your gecko's at some point.

Also, on your site you say you have various other gecko's being bread other then whats on your site, what are they? by any chance are they steno's?

Spike

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vicky1804 said:
wow some really nice geckos there mate, really like the two females together for £65

Looking to get some later this year(once iv moved in with boyfriend and made room) lol

Have book marked your page
Thank you Vicky for your nice comments,look me up when you are ready
i should have some nice colour morphs(blizzards etc) this summer :wink:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spikebrit said:
hey didnt know there was any gecko breaders in the ipswich area, its where i am when im not at uni. Being really really cheaky would love to have nose at your gecko's at some point.

Also, on your site you say you have various other gecko's being bread other then whats on your site, what are they? by any chance are they steno's?

Spike
I have some top secret geckos that wont be ready for a few years spike that is what i was refering to 8) i would love to breed stenos ,but as they are so cheaply available as wc adults its not worth my while ,or would people pay £30.00 for a cb baby? let me know :roll:
You are welcome to come and view my collection spike once you have a job and can afford to buy something :lol:

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
baldygit said:
Spikebrit said:

Spike
I have some top secret geckos that wont be ready for a few years spike that is what i was refering to 8) i would love to breed stenos ,but as they are so cheaply available as wc adults its not worth my while ,or would people pay £30.00 for a cb baby? let me know :roll:
You are welcome to come and view my collection spike once you have a job and can afford to buy something :lol:
money, buying, pfft lol, not for another 4 yrs when i get my docterate lol. Though i do have a plan to get some crusties in the not to distant future along with a few other things. Yer its a shame there so cheap wc but there are a few people out there who do bread them, though there far and few between;always keep a look out though.

Jay

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hey im from Lowestoft so its cool that ur near me, im looking for 2 Leapard Gecko's 1 male 1 female, not brother and sister and possibley one being a blizzard, i looked on your site and you dont have much stock (or at least that i can see) so was wondering if you had what i wanted?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you got any cresties available at the moment, or not too distant future?

Cheers

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey im from Lowestoft so its cool that ur near me, im looking for 2 Leapard Gecko's 1 male 1 female, not brother and sister and possibley one being a blizzard, i looked on your site and you dont have much stock (or at least that i can see) so was wondering if you had what i wanted?
yes mate not much stock at the moment as the breeding season is just starting,what i have for sale on the site are the last of 06 young,i am sure i can sort you out a unrelated pair of youngsters. pm or email me and i will send you some up to date pictures.

·
Banned
245 Posts
im in lowestoft too! small world eh! you been in koi-joy bread run? they got some blizzards in, bit steep though. Also baldygit how much for a ready to breed hypo off your site and getting it to lowestoft?

Bret

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
yes mate they are a bit steep, its a shame when i have money i would rather get now then when i find cheaper, for instance £48 for my carolina corn snake where as elsewhere about £25, the Blizzard is £48 and i dont really want to pay that much, and when asking whether they would do deals the woman laughed at me,

i understand they have to pay rates and stuff but when someone comes in and wants 3 - 4 animals i would have thought they could round it off like instead of £48 maybe £45 but there ya go, what animals do you have? and what other shops are there around here! lol

·
Banned
245 Posts
yeah, was it the lady who has died her hair black? haha she is a weirdo, put me off applying for a job there. i've got 3 leos and thats it.. the man in their is proper nice though, he gives me free locusts when i buy alot and if ya go in on the day before their livefood order they give you 2 tubs normally :p i had like a 2 hour chat in the reptile bit with the older guy talking about leos etc. did ya know not even the staff get discounts ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im in lowestoft too! small world eh! you been in koi-joy bread run? they got some blizzards in, bit steep though. Also baldygit how much for a ready to breed hypo off your site and getting it to lowestoft?

Bret
what sex are you after ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you got any cresties available at the moment, or not too distant future?

Cheers
sorry missed this mike,i will have a limited amount of cresties this year ,they will not be for sale till august/september,i will put them on my available page when they are ready for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts