Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a proven pair of het albino leopard geckos for sale. The male is normal looking, and the female is pictured below. She's getting ready to shed in these picture, and is normally a little brighter. (I'm not too good with leo morphs so if anyone could tell me what she is I would be greatful). They are available on their own or with full or partial setups. Once the geckos are gone, I'll be selling off vivs and equipment if there is anything remaining. I can deliver, within reason, for petrol costs, and am happy for you to arrange couriers etc. A deposit will be required to hold any item. As there are very many possible prices depending on whether you want both animals, some equipment, full seups, delivery etc., there are too many possible prices to list. Feel free to ask about any combination, or make me an offer. Feel free to ask questions.

I also have snakes and inverts for sale and these will be posted in the relevant senctions shortly.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
hiya,

i dont know what morph she is but shes nice! How much just for her?

Kay.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Looks like a tangerine hypo to me - very pretty!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that guys.
Kay - I'd rather hold out for selling them as a pair for now. If I have a change of heart I'll let you know

Stuart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts