Reptile Forums banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
i dont see why you take it so negative

i love cleaning my geckos, and holding them watching them when they r awake and when they are asleep i admire my geckos you obviously see it as a chore if you have one wich it looks like you do the way you no so much about them then you should pass it on to someon who doesnt take it as a chore.
Maybe if you learnt to not be so negative on LIFE you would see that i was having a life.

ive got over 50 leos by the way...and a a bucket load of other geckos...by would i give one away when i breed,import and sell them for a living?

why dont you breed something you dont take as a chore huh?
what on earth are you talking about?
Who takes what as a chore....i thought we had already established the humour being portrayed here......lets stop being a menopausal Mandy and cheer up hey?

Also i breed alot of things i enjoy....hence enjoying my job

what on earth are you talking about?
Who takes what as a chore....i thought we had already established the humour being portrayed here......lets stop being a menopausal Mandy and cheer up hey?

Also i breed alot of things i enjoy....hence enjoying my job
I saw the list of what you're breeding and it's massive! Out of interest. What do you do for a living? Are you a professional breeder?

Again, I don't own Leos, but just had a random thought. Considering they are nocturnal, would it be possible to fool them to think the day is night and vice versa?

As in, turning up the temperatures and lights at night and turn off the lights during the day?

/random

Leos are like having a nan.

They poo and wee everywhere and then you have to clean it up as they sleep.
Oi! I take exception to that - I'm a Nan. The only time I poo and wee everywhere is when I'm pi**ed.

Was funny tho.

I saw the list of what you're breeding and it's massive! Out of interest. What do you do for a living? Are you a professional breeder?
i am a reptile importor and breeder

Oi! I take exception to that - I'm a Nan. The only time I poo and wee everywhere is when I'm pi**ed.

Was funny tho.
wow a nan at 35...:gasp: wind tunnel springs to mind

i love my leos but this made me proper laugh quote of the day ;)
thank you muchly:flrt:

Gawd help you when SleepyD sees this (even though it might be true :whistling2:).....hark, is that the sound of chainsaws revving I hear??

Oi! whats with dissing nans and grans .... have you know I'm well housed-trained....... even after a few wee drams I'm good :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Gawd help you when SleepyD sees this (even though it might be true :whistling2:).....hark, is that the sound of chainsaws revving I hear??
:hmm: think I'll be having a conversation later with Mark about how much you really really want a python :whistling2:

Oi....dont try and joke....as my godson always tells the girls in his class

"you need a willy to be silly"

Oi! whats with dissing nans and grans .... have you know I'm well housed-trained....... even after a few wee drams I'm good :Na_Na_Na_Na:
i do not dis Nans or grans...infact much of my internet search history is full of ...... actually it may be a good time to stop speaking

Teehee heeeeee.
Some of my leo's are nosey little buggers, as soon as you walk in to our rep room they come to the front of the viv to see if you have come to feed them........ or have a spare locust for a treat. They mooch around their rubs day and night, some of em have one man rock star parties and trash their rubs too. :lol2:

:hmm: think I'll be having a conversation later with Mark about how much you really really want a python :whistling2:
Haha, snakessssies is goodssssssiessssssssss...........................
:whistling2:

Really guys does every thread have to turn into a bashing ? :bash:

Ive found that my Leo's are the least bit active but i still love them. Ive just got them a 4 foot viv to see if that makes them more spontanious during the day or night but i wont hold my breath lol

I must say I feel the same, very sweet to look at but they never did much,We got them for our son,but because they were always sleeping so to say, we rehomed them, Now cresty they are fun to watch,

Hxx
TOTALLY agree, re-homed my leos too because they were boring whoops I mean they weren't for me or I was doing something wrong LOL

But cresties they're FAB love watching them and enjoy interacting with them too, wonderful little creatures I could easily have millions :flrt:

TOTALLY agree, re-homed my leos too because they were boring whoops I mean they weren't for me or I was doing something wrong LOL

But cresties they're FAB love watching them and enjoy interacting with them too, wonderful little creatures I could easily have millions :flrt:

You can never have too many cresty's I am on the look out for adult female, so if anyone has one for salein SW let me know!!!..lol

Hxx

Haha, snakessssies is goodssssssiessssssssss...........................
:whistling2:
Oi you, behave :whip:

Must resist temptation :shock:

Really guys does every thread have to turn into a bashing ? :bash:
For the life of me I can't see where there is any "bashing" - can anyone else? - is it just me being thick?

I thought most of us were just good-naturedly joshing.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.