Reptile Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
most likely....
And I thought you were a gentleman.....................but there again, I also believe in fairies. Ginnerone told me they were for real.

My leo is great, and although not the most active animal, she still seems to have some sort of personality. she watches me from her viv while i move about my room, and one time i forgot to close the viv door, so spent about an hour searching for her only to find she had been watching me the whole time from behind some books on the floor.

I saw the list of what you're breeding and it's massive! Out of interest. What do you do for a living? Are you a professional breeder?
just out of interest, where could i find this list?

its true they arent all action adventure but i love the very bones of my isabella she is divine. introducing the odd new bit of bark , plant ,hide box etc keeps things interesting for her , maybe have a couple u interchange ? im not saying turn their whole habitat upside down on a regular basis however as this may cause distress ! whilst waiting for ur leo to do something u could amuse yourself no end with spray foam, tuppaware boxes ,polystyrene and grout to make multi storey caves/hides to play in/on (the leo not you...lol)
alternatively re-home him and get a cheeky beardy !

they cant play hopscotch

:lol2:
Do u have 1
if yes, then you need to get your facts right do some research like what the :censor: out of all the lizards in the world you decided to make a thread on, how you think geckos are boring, seriously.

if no then you are obviously the bore to ur gecko and the tank you have it in is :censor: you need to malke it more exiting like a big rock so it can lie on it and you can see it :gasp: that would be fascinating for you wouldnt it

geckos arent like dogs or cats you dont roll about and play with them and dont expext the gecko to be running round the tank and doing hopscoth they r a nocturnal animal and you should give them respect for that.

regards

Oi! I Take exception to that!

I actually put the toilet seat down again today.
:gasp: the toilet seat goes down :whistling2:

For the life of me I can't see where there is any "bashing" - can anyone else? - is it just me being thick?

I thought most of us were just good-naturedly joshing.

This:
Originally Posted by GECKO=]
Do u have 1
if yes, then you need to get your facts right do some research like what the :censor: out of all the lizards in the world you decided to make a thread on, how you think geckos are boring, seriously.

if no then you are obviously the bore to ur gecko and the tank you have it in is :censor: you need to malke it more exiting like a big rock so it can lie on it and you can see it :gasp: that would be fascinating for you wouldnt it

geckos arent like dogs or cats you dont roll about and play with them and dont expext the gecko to be running round the tank and doing hopscoth they r a nocturnal animal and you should give them respect for that.

regards

Seems a little bashy to me..

i would never call my leo boring!
when ever im in the room i can always look over to him staring at me with "nom nom" eyes.:mf_dribble:
all the other leos iv had havnt been as excitable as him , but i wouldnt have swapped them for anything else.:no1:

ive only had my leo for about 3 weeks and she now comes out in the day and she is out all night. I love watching her hunt locusts and they are great to handle they always seem to make a bee line to lay on the back of your neck.

We now have a beardie also so that entertains us in the day and then when it's lights out for her we have the leo for entertainment.

@ op if you want a none boring pet get a dog lol. My staffy is nutts never a dull moment :)

ive only had my leo for about 3 weeks and she now comes out in the day and she is out all night. I love watching her hunt locusts and they are great to handle they always seem to make a bee line to lay on the back of your neck.

We now have a beardie also so that entertains us in the day and then when it's lights out for her we have the leo for entertainment.

@ op if you want a none boring pet get a dog lol. My staffy is nutts never a dull moment :)
I dont find them boring, a little inactive but ive just moved them to a 4foot viv so hoping they move about a bit more. And no there is never a dull moment with a staff! :lol2:

My Leo spends most of her time sitting at the back of her cave, but when I get her out for a play she's the very soul of inquisitiveness, she keeps trying to see what's down the end of her bed. She may not do that much, but she has a lot of personality- she watches me from her cave when I'm working, and sits out at the front of her viv most mornings, then slowly leaves once she knows I'm awake.
They don't have to be active to be awesome.

My leo has her quiet times and her active times. She can go a few days without doing much, but always watches me out her cave. Then she has her active days by climbing everything and its really entertaining to watch. Feeding time is always great to watch also :p

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.