Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Im not sure about gallons but my smallest viv measures 2ft x 1ft. I dont bother with lighting, the viv is placed in a area thats gets enough natural light so there heat comes from just a heat mat.

·
Banned
4,175 Posts
Tombraider is spot on

Leos dont need extra light if they get normal daylight, just make sure they are not in direct sunlight as it could get to hot.

Any lighting you do have can either be for heating (best to use mats or cables) or, more likely, for decorative reasons, so an nice soft tube or bulb will do.

Some of mine just get daylight, others I have tubes in, not uv, just normal lights

Tony

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
purejurrasic said:
:lol: tombie... I was looking for a good photo of a mat, but you beat me to it !
I thought it best I removed it. I couldnt be bothered saving it to photobucket so I just linked to the actual website. Hopefully everyone else knows what one looks like :lol:

·
Banned
4,175 Posts
tombraider said:
purejurrasic said:
:lol: tombie... I was looking for a good photo of a mat, but you beat me to it !
I thought it best I removed it. I couldnt be bothered saving it to photobucket so I just linked to the actual website. Hopefully everyone else knows what one looks like :lol:
Ohhhh, you naughty girl :twisted:

Having said that, i was gona do the same ! :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts