Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ive got 3 leopard geckos that i havent got the time to take proper care of anymore theres 2 adults and one baby the 2 adults were a proven breeding pair i have never bred them but the guy i got them off had they have been kept very well and are very healthy and really big male weighs 108 grams and the female 59 last time i weighed them dont no about the baby.
The baby is just what the guy gave me with the two adults and i dident really no how to look after it its got a little thin but hes really alert and fast and looks really healthy just hes being kept in a small tank inside the big tank

they come with all the stuff needed exept a thermostat it packed up a while ago and i never got another as i needed to get rid of them comes with digital thermometor tho. they have got loads of other bit and bobs 2 other heat mats a really big one and a medium one theres no mat in the tank just a red bulb theres a really big exo terra hide in the big tank and some other bits the babys got the smaller exo terra hide in his tank the substrate is exo terra only a few month old the tanks in really good condition its a proper made tank not a home made one with mesh across the back at the top and really strong glass sliding doors the sizes are 3 foot wide 18 inch high and 18 inch deep.

theres loads of pics below

No idea what i want for these just email me a offer [email protected]

Thanks

Male

Male

Female

Female

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
bump
sorry potentially interested and wana see if they are stil about tomoz :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not after alot for them more of just a good home ive paid about 180+ for the lot i want about 100? sounds fair?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
just emailed you hun.not far from me:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry nuttyaboutgeckos but i havent got your email? could you send it again please cheers:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still got them someone must want them :D

theres a guy selling 2 and a smaller tank for 160 on here i only want around a 100 for two adults anmd everything you see in the pics and a baby!

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
the geckos look really nice, my mum likes them when they are more spotty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have the geckos all i want is 100 pounds for everything in the pictures and a good home thats very cheap

thanks

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
its a great bargain, but we are 140 miles away nearest i can guess and thats...well hard for us to arrange lift anyway plus must be a good £40 in petrol even if we could..dunno dont drive ourselves but we sem to always get charged £20 to go 60 miles and back lol
although me and my dad rented a car to drive from ipswich to devon [6 hours each way] and it only cost £40 in petrol in a very modern car lol.

if you can deliver, for a price we are interested for sure mate but cant afford £80 in petrol which is what my so called mates would charge me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would but i cant drive yet my test is in 13 days lol so cant untill then sorry :(

well if anyone close is intrested untill then there in top condition no unshedded skin anywhere all toes allways get there vits allways fed on time very active love being handled mostly the male tho females a bit fussy somtimes and the babys a bit jumpy lol but very cute

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
hey dude.
thast cool.
Good luck with your driving test mate ok.

How long have you had these leos if u dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
erm around 4 months now but its just the past couple of weeks ive moved out and cant care for them like they need my dads looking after them at the moment hes very experianced but just more with snakes and spiders lol so they need a better home

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
cool, it was just for an min age for the baby really so obviously hes 4 months plus so cool.

Good luck selling, come on ppl someone must want a smashin bargain here?

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Same here. my hubby would love more leo's. Shame i'm up here in Manchester with no ability to drive. :cry:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still got the geckos sombody must want them il consider any offers anyone has for them or for them seprate now i need them to go i havent got the time to look after them anymore

thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts