Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now people always ask to see peoples vivs, but i just wanna see peoples leo and Royal Python set ups.Will be getting a couple of leos soon so yano, jut wano have a look at yours.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
lol.. ok i'm having a drink at the moment so there's a few extra's you probably don't need to see in this picture.. funnily enough you can see the temp i've got them at :shock: with the thermometer on top of the tank.. anyway here's where my leopards live.. the humid hide out of the tank for now.

My royals..
Danny lives in this one.. he's shedding.. i made a little cool spot on top of the water bowl/plastic box so he can gain access into.. he seems to love it (i cut out a small hole so he could soak himself in total darkness). There's also a black piece of old clothing i put over the top half so that the cool spot is also in total darkness. The little ceramic water bowl between the cool and hot spot is resting on a heat mat.. i use this to up the humidity slightly because the bulbs dry out the cage (due to the water in the plastic box being so hidden under the other hidden cool spot - plus there's so much ventilation in there, humidity is quite low)... the contico on top houses our common boa.

my other two normal females live in here.. the one on right is not shy.. if i removed everything except the water bowl she'd live in perfect harmony, but as you can see the girl on the left, far more quiet and shy (i.e. with more hides).

my racking system is not complete.. i've still to finish the top shelf, and have 14 hatchling tubs.. and the rest are in medium/large contico's and 9 litre really useful boxes... i've also still to build to adult racking system (i've been lazy!!) which will be 50 litre really usefuls... this is an old photo, and has since changed, but it's a little similar (there's more snakes there now)

There are another 3 more adults, that will go in the adult racking thing.. but you get the jist. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts