Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
No its real....I cant remember the morphs needed to produce one but I know luecistics are very few and far between xx

·
Registered
301 Posts
i think you need a lesser platinum in there somewhere,not sure tho. they're also silly money!

·
Registered
991 Posts
A pair of fire balls will produce the black eyed lucy, The lesser platty is part of the blue eyed lucy. either way they are not cheap to produce..................but worth it!!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i saw bob clark in hamm

·
Registered
991 Posts
it's mojave cross lesser platty that MAY produce the blue eyed lucy, mojave 05 female about £5,000. lesser platty i cant find anywhere for sale in the uk.

·
Registered
991 Posts
the super mojave is also a pure white royal with blue eyes and a smokey grey head really nice :D mojave x mojave would give you a 1 in 4 chance of producing one!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
mgs1982uk said:
it's mojave cross lesser platty that MAY produce the blue eyed lucy, mojave 05 female about £5,000. lesser platty i cant find anywhere for sale in the uk.
i have seen both recently, the combined total was around 15k though

·
Registered
991 Posts
cornmorphs said:
mgs1982uk said:
i have seen both recently, the combined total was around 15k though
bargain! :lol:

the kids would be worth a lot more though!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I do love this snake, however the black eyed (bred from 2 fires) is far more amazing, i just love the eyes!

But really i'm a boa kinda girl so this is whats captured my heart

the super motley (bred from motleys, it is a dominante gene :D so hopefully be seeing lots of these fella's around soon not that they will be cheap)

G

·
The best part of the Royals is a lot of the morphs were in the UK BEFORE they went to the states.People from the UK sold the morphs to Bob Clarke and are now kicking themselves at some of the stuff he is producing from them all.If they only had a little more cash they wouldnt have needed to sell them of and could have bought stuff in to produce some of the amazing morphs we are seeing bred today.

·
Registered
597 Posts
well i dont see the reason to pay for these overpriced animals when their genetically defected. not to mention that the lifespan are very short lived. well just my opinion and from things ive read :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I can see jacks point but I still think these animals are amazing.

oh btw jack what are the snakes in your sig?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts