Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gorgeous pair of Leucistic Texas Ratsnakes - Elaphe obsoleta lindheimeri - young adult cohabiting pair. Female proven.

I can deliver within the Northwest of England but also doing a trip from Manchester to Norwich for the day soon. Other areas considered but please contact me first. Excellent temperaments - good feeders - never refuse anything. Reluctant sale but must needs. Female lays but I have not had the capacity to incubate the eggs so usually destroy them or feed them to my Boiga or a friends monitor...

A 4ft x 1ft spare Exotics vivarium can come with this - also a heat mat, White Python Heat-lamp. The vivarium is the walnut version but I have spray painted the outer surface silver. It was only used for a year and has remained as a spare emergency viv since. These extras will be subject to a negotiated fee of course you understand.

#
this photo taken a while ago

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
YES - sent you a private message.... cheers....

the video / GIF I have of them looks like it is taking ages to go through. WiFi is okay here and I also put on mabile data so I will see how it goes - thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
higher bidder!!!

Mods please close this thread. I have been offered a higher price and gota go with the money! That's just the way the cooky crumbles baby!!! Anyhoo - I don't like the fuzzy end of the Lolipop!

sincerest apologies -

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Mods please close this thread. I have been offered a higher price and gota go with the money! That's just the way the cooky crumbles baby!!! Anyhoo - I don't like the fuzzy end of the Lolipop!

sincerest apologies -
Bad form fella to be honest, shows you are an untrustworthy seller in my opinion

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
This is why people lose heart and love for the hobby

And or leave the the site or hobby
It definitely goes some way to accounting why numbers using the classifieds on here have plummeted, problem is with sites like facebook getting more strict on the selling of reptiles through the groups on there, people will soon struggle to find decent sites to use to sell their unwanted stock.

In my opinion a dedicated site such as RFUK has a major role to play in the trading of reptiles and should be up there as a number 1 site to trade with good amounts of classifieds, like it used to be.

i guess theres 2 ways to get this working again, site owners/mods...you need to enforce a system which promotes people to use the site for selling again, block or ban timewasters, you have the tools to see conversations and act accordingly.and sellers, list your stock here. As i see it we are all trawling the net for stock, too many sites with limited stocks.

Controversial i guess but bigger breeders, who do it as a business or larger hobbyists will be perfectly happy to see selling sites limited as they can maintain high prices. Theres lots of smaller hobbyists who have quality animals to trade, the fact they cannot is driving people away from the hobby in my opinion as they are left with animals they struggle to sell and thats no good for anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.