Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone no the price of a leuicstic ball python

thanks jd

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes, but it depends on how they are made.

There are a different ways to make a blue eyed lucy.

Lesser X lesser
lesser x mojave
mojave x mojave
butter x butter
and couple more combo's that can produce the BEL.

I do know that MKR is going to be selling BEL for around the 6k mark in the next season. They are planning on making a few litters of them now that thier lucy's are big enough to produce. Their BEL's are made from lesser to lesser and lesser to mojaves.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
you can also get them from fireballs, but usually only one will appear per clutch

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Forgot to say, i lUUURRVV the BELs & will be saving all my puppy money for the next year to be able to try & afford a pair if poss

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I think you'll find they go for stupid money and probably you can't afford it :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
BTW, just found this http://www.grazianireptiles.com/available.php?m=Leucistic

It's not exactly what you're looking for, it's a 05 Het Male, so you'd need to have a female and wait a few years to get your leucistic ...

And mind you, it's going for USD 4000, so God knows how much they would sell a Leucistic for (USD 8000 maybe :roll: )

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
:lol: My puppies start at £500 for the little ones Lhasa Apsos, & £750-00 for the Northern Inuits as puppies for pets ONLY, breeding stock is upwards of £1,000 each, so hopefully not have to wait too long eh.
BTW thanx for that link, will go take a proper look tomorrow, signing off for the night now :zzz:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
just forgot to say, i know it`ll be expensive, but am not in a great rush to be one of the 1st people to have em in UK & i have seen em in US for as much as $95.000 WHEEEWW, but also seen a pair of fireballs which are 100% het for BEL for around £4-6.000 each or £8.000 the pair, so here`s hoping eh :wink:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
wayakinwolf said:
just forgot to say, i know it`ll be expensive, but am not in a great rush to be one of the 1st people to have em in UK & i have seen em in US for as much as $95.000 WHEEEWW, but also seen a pair of fireballs which are 100% het for BEL for around £4-6.000 each or £8.000 the pair, so here`s hoping eh :wink:
The fireball (het black eyed lucy)was first bred in the uk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts