Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
looking for care sheets etc on these guys anyone know any about, only finding bits and pieces on the internet (google etc). would like a good care sheet that covers everything.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best ones are in books. Try Mike Swan, keeping and bred ding Australian pythons as the section on olives is very good.
planning on getting this book sometime, i was looking at it yesterday, can only find them in australia though so i think its roughly £30 but ive been told by others its a very good read.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just interested, have you obtained some Olive Pythons?
put a deposit on a cb11 male to pick up in a few month. I reserached these guys last year made notes etc etc but moved house 2 weeks ago and have lost them. i know about sizes they reach, temperament etc etc. its just the general care, temps, humidity etc it took me a few weeks last time just to find this sort of info.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hard to find olives,one of the plain patten pythons i like!!
best of luck with your new snake!! pm your email to me and i shall photo copy some info for you!

thats the reason i didnt get one last year because i couldnt find someone/ a shop within a decent distance of me until my local rep brought 3 back from hamm, two were sold instantly ( a m & f pair) and i jumped at the chance of the remaining male.

Thanks bud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.