Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so my leos have been haing lighter poos there kinda brown in some places but light in others there solid haveurates no slop liquid or anything like that ....... the temps are fine but it kinda looks like the colour of th calcium i give them light brown so anyone know what it is???

And Pattra eats 6 crickets a night but cleo i only see her eat 2 or 3 maybe she eats more during the night well so far there ok active fat but anyone know why she only eating 2-3 crickets???

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Sounds like the urine to me....

Its a milk white sticky substance that come out along with the poo! Thats the lizards wee! absolutely nothing to worry about...

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
oh and 2-3 crix a night is pretty good.. your other one if a fatty! My adult leo only eat about 4 crix every 3 days or so!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
could also be excess calcium being expelled as it doesn't always all get absorbed and sometimes comes out the other end...especially if their metabolism is high...
what calcium you giving them?

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im giving dem this leopard gecko dust ive cutdown a little now cause i think i was putting alot on :S thx

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
oh, the stuff they make that cost more cos it is for leopard geckos but really is the same as the cheaper stuff...that stuff?:lol2:

yeah it could well have been that if over supplemented it tends to come out the other end...also like gaz said could be excess urea...bit of both i reckon..

·
Registered
664 Posts
i never knew that either, i always wondered where their wee went, i thought the white stuff was part of their pooh.. On the cricket side of things all of my leos eat a varied amount, my 6month old leo eats less then the others, ruffly around 3 large crickets and a few wax worms every other day, where as my other hatchlings eat around 5-6 a day, excluding boom boom (aka fatty boom boom) who will eat between 10-15 crickets a day..he is very young and the crickets are tiny tho..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts