Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a number of different lighting units for sale.
I have 3 exoterra compact flourecent single lighting units (30cm wide) each comes with recently purchased bulb (2 have daylight bulbs in, one has a repti glow 5.0). 2 have EU twin plugs but come with a UK adaptor. £10 each.

I also have two Arcadia ceramic single bulb mounts, both attached to a wooden board (from the top of an old viv). Both have uk plugs and come with a repti glow 2.0 bulb.
£7 each

Lastly i have a double 55watt dulux L lighting unit in woodcasing. Was custom built by myself but have had it checked over by an electrician who gave it the all clear. Comes with 2 daylight bulbs and 2 spares. Uses a electronic ballast so no starter required.
£30

Will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres the pictures and an update, the 3 exo terra lighting units are SOLD.
Only the arcadia and the dulux L unit remaining.

heres what the arcadia units currently look like though they can easily be removed from the wood board.

Heres the dulux L unit, its 61cm by 30com by 8cm tall

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arcadia ceramic single bulb mounts, both attached to a wooden board (from the top of an old viv). Both have uk plugs and come with a repti glow 2.0 bulb.
£7 each

Lastly i have a double 55watt dulux L lighting unit in woodcasing. Was custom built by myself but have had it checked over by an electrician who gave it the all clear. Comes with 2 daylight bulbs and 2 spares. Uses a electronic ballast so no starter required.
£30

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.