Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey in the last 2 load of crix ive bought ive found this small black bug bout 6mm long what is it ? :?

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
In that case it'll probably be a Buffalo beetle because thats what buffalo worms turn into :lol:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I think so, this is probably a buffalo beetle though because their larvae are used with rearing the crix apparently, hence why some end up in cricket tubs :lol:

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Silvershark said:
I think so, this is probably a buffalo beetle though because their larvae are used with rearing the crix apparently, hence why some end up in cricket tubs :lol:
ah ok. Thats one thing i like about only keeping snakes now. The amount of those beetles that managed to get out along with crickets :lol:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
captaincaveman said:
Silvershark said:
ah ok. Thats one thing i like about only keeping snakes now. The amount of those beetles that managed to get out along with crickets :lol:
EWW yeah, I've seen beetles running around but fortunately no one has yet realised that they're coming in with the crickets :lol: Fingers crossed these last two will start munching on these phoenix worms so I can ditch the crix... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts