Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
the feedback is public so I can't see why my opinion can't be public....
People don;t leave feedback like that for no reason.

also she just gave away a load of snakes and said if she didn't have buyers they would end up in a shop! I would much rather not have the risk of my bunny being given to pets at home or something like that - she needs a forever home and not one where she'd be left in a filthy cage.

Judging by the threads this woman starts she'd have probably started one about me and how awful I am anyway even if I did do a PM.

Please do not hijack threads.

·
Registered
10,451 Posts
the feedback is public so I can't see why my opinion can't be public....
People don;t leave feedback like that for no reason.

also she just gave away a load of snakes and said if she didn't have buyers they would end up in a shop! I would much rather not have the risk of my bunny being given to pets at home or something like that - she needs a forever home and not one where she'd be left in a filthy cage.

Judging by the threads this woman starts she'd have probably started one about me and how awful I am anyway even if I did do a PM.

Please do not hijack threads.

Quite suprised coming from somone whos selling a pet every other thread :whistling2:

Whats wrong with reptile shops? It was the best one in the area, and i've only ever had that one complaint! It was totally wrong!

I've sold to north east exotics in the past and Kat said the snakes were in amazing health and really wel looked after.

Anyway i don't have to defend myself to you, who is always selling some pet or another :whistling2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.