Reptile Forums banner
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
I am here to annoy you :)
6,588 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I assist with South East Exotic Pet Rescue, we are based in ashford Kent.

We are council approved and also we are recommended by local vets and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park.

We are a completely self funded rescue and only do it for the welfare of the animals, we never charge for the animals that we rehome, just ask for a donation of feed or substrate to help us do what we can

https://www.facebook.com/groups/225208847515197/

·
Registered
322 Posts
I run North East Reptile Rescue in hartlepool north east uk. We have been running for just over 4 years now, we dont do it for money like some rescues as anybody who runs a proper rescue will tell you, you cant make money from rescues infact the opposite you will always be short of money and funds. We do work alongside the rspca and are registered with a brilliant herp vet. our website is www.north-east-reptile-rescue.weebly.com and our facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/?action=re...ges/North-East-Reptile-Rescue/252866351412712
Our email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi, we run the scottish reptile and exotic rescue, taking in everything reptile and exotic, we have been running for about 5 years and recently received charity status. Andy from Swindon reptile rescue is a friend of ours so he will tell you who we are :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi everyone just wondered if any of you rescue centres would like to join our Network to allow the members of the public to be able to find you better. I get many phone calls from across the country asking for help or if I know of a rescue within their area. By joining the Network this will help to provide a better service for them. Please note however this is for genuine rescues with a good reputation. For more details go here Network
Denise i tried sending you details for the network but its not letting the website send it.

North East Reptile Rescue
REPTILE RESCUE - Home
https://www.facebook.com/pages/North-East-Reptile-Rescue/252866351412712

·
Registered
322 Posts
Seepr is now defunct
Sadly yes Matt has closed SEEPR but a woman called Bella has took over any of the rescue work from the same area called Suynnside Lizard Rescue

·
Registered
111 Posts
rspca reptile rescue

hi

we are the first and only rspca reptile rescue in uk we have been running for 5 years now

we take in animals from all over uk and find them permanent loving homes

we are open monday - saturday 1030-4 please phone b4 you pop down as sometimes we are out on call 07882770323

we are based at the rspca rescue home in brighton

rspca
braypool lane
brighton
bn18zh
RSPCA - Reptile Rescue

here is a picture of one of our new units

many thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Reptile rescues

This is a great thread, thanks to those who started it - I am just becoming aware of the huge problem of too many exotic animals and not enough good homes - re-homing has to be better than breeding.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Reptilia rescue in Ossett are really helpful and knowledgeable, and do not sell you equipment you don't really need.
I've got kids (and not loads of money!) so they told the kids how to make hides, damp homes etc to keep the initial outlay low.

They also helped when we had a problem with one of their rescue Beardies, I really can't thank them enough for the support we were given.

Reptilia Reptile Rescue - Home Page

For anyone who's interested they also run sessions for reptile husbandry and handling, my kids attended one before we got any reptiles so we knew what kind of reptile they wanted and to be sure they could handle the food.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Reptilia rescue in Ossett are really helpful and knowledgeable, and do not sell you equipment you don't really need.
I've got kids (and not loads of money!) so they told the kids how to make hides, damp homes etc to keep the initial outlay low.

They also helped when we had a problem with one of their rescue Beardies, I really can't thank them enough for the support we were given.

Reptilia Reptile Rescue - Home Page

For anyone who's interested they also run sessions for reptile husbandry and handling, my kids attended one before we got any reptiles so we knew what kind of reptile they wanted and to be sure they could handle the food.
got to second reptilia had a couple of rescue snakes ans daughters had one as well.
very friendly staff.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thread resurrect.

Just like to say that iv been trying to make contact with "andy browne" at Swindon reptile rescue for a number of weeks now and been totaly ignored. I have left him 5+ answer phone messages, 4+ text messages and more than a few emails and had no reply what so ever, so being sneaky i sent him an email from a diffrent email address offering to make a financial donation to him, no word of a lie i had a reply back with-in the hour.

It seems to me from that that the only thing this "rescue center" has any intrest in is your money.
I can back everything up that iv said with copys of all emails and texts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Reptile rescue

We are reptile and exotic rescuers. We are currently situated on the wales/Shropshire border. Welshpool. But we can cover most of West Midlands and mid/north and west wales.

We have a base and shop called Mini Jurassic World. But the reptiles are kept at home.

24hr phone 0 7 5 3 9 8 6 0 2 4 7.

Facebook minijworld

Email [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
16,763 Posts
We are reptile and exotic rescuers. We are currently situated on the wales/Shropshire border. Welshpool. But we can cover most of West Midlands and mid/north and west wales.

We have a base and shop called Mini Jurassic World. But the reptiles are kept at home.

24hr phone 0 7 5 3 9 8 6 0 2 4 7.

Facebook minijworld

Email [email protected]
Are you a registered rescue/charity?

101 - 120 of 125 Posts