Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AZTEC Het-Lavender Het-Amel Corns

i have been offered a pair of these and are kinda tempted to get them, they will set me back $69 is this a fair price? im guessing cornmophs will have a good idea if this is a good deal or not :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
i think that is cheep but its not about being cheep i think you should get them if you like them

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, she likes the boa's but thats more my thing, she loves burms and wants to be the paris hilton of the snake world with all these coloured corn morphs :p

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
i am quessing there normals aztec het for lav and amel. As you don't say what morph they are
£35 for the pair is a very good price I would grab them now.

Go on treat your wife :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
believe it or not, thats actually not that cheap for the states.
its not bad, but you can get better snakes for a lot less.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

here they are im picking them up on wednesday next week, anyone know what morph or are they normal?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hmmm, hard to say, but normals or anerys i would go for.. only thing is, you get het for zig zag really either.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
It doesnt matter about the price(provided they are ridiculasley over priced)if you like them and they are healthy, buy them :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i get that, but you can still get the same quality cheaper in some places

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
pet shops are quite overpriced, but i guess they have bills to pay like licenses and rent for the shop etc..

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i got them 4 days ago and fed them today....

the male has had alittle bite at me twice and took down 2 pinkies
the female didnt seem interested in eating today and just tried to get herself out of the feeding box so i will try with her tomorrow she seems kinda scared

1 - 20 of 28 Posts