Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are selling a long massive lot of little people by fisher price will post photos later and a detailed list if any ones interest would make a great crimbo prezzie pm me for details

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry no vids but loads of play sets all good need the room for chrimbo girls are getting older will do pics soon

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
right all working clean sounds all work will seperate but want to sell in a big lot pick up welcome or post but not sure on postage shouldnt be that much theres a lot here and a great prezzie u get the park set, train set ,noahs ark set,farm ,castle set ,zoo,the town square ,sweet heart shop, loads just look at the pics instant bank transfer paypal ,postal order etc

·
Banned
361 Posts
gaz u cant sell all of ur toys lmao

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lucky old jimmy lol free bump for me and ill do one for u

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
pm`ed u :cheers:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no one want um all bargin 50 pound problem is postage welcome to pick em up or ill post come on grab a nice chrimbo prezzie need the space and money for the kids

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no one gonna go on ebay with no defo ill haves

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still avalible been told by a courier to any were in britain is about 7 pound to a tenner to deliver so come on grab ya bargin lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
hiya, im kinda intrested in the little people stuff you have, but we do have some of the bits already, would you be prepared to sell some of it, theres about half i could be intrested in, also where about are you we could pick up depending on where you are, thanks becci, but if the dilvery is only £7 we could still do a deal if your intrested

1 - 20 of 22 Posts