Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have myrmica rubra 1 queen 20-40 workers 19.99GBP (They are beaitiful red fire ants)
Myrmica rubra 2 queens 10-20 workers 27.99GBP
Polyrhachis illaudata (Weaver ants) queen with 3-5 brood 1 will be a worker soon, a beautiful gold/ green ant that weaves nest with silk 56GBP
Diacamma rugosum Gamergate with 30-40 workers known as the queen-less ant species one worker lays the eggs for the colony they are aggressive hunters and can sting. 57GBP

Pheidole spathifera Queen with 40-60 for 54GBP this ants have soldier and worker castes with big differences in size they grow fast and work in organised grounds colour of workers is orange and soldiers and dark brown almost black

Anochetus risii (Trap Jaw) queen with 20-40 workers 60GBP a nice trap jaw species they stings and paralyses its prey and can snap its jaws shut on its prey also very fascinating to watch.

Crematogaster biroi Queen with 20-40 workers this species is small with a heart shaped abdomen not aggressive and beautiful to look at.

Camponotus selene queen with 2-8 workers a rare ant which is fairly hairy and dark quiet a big species and is beautiful and fast price 90GBP

All prices cover postage any questions message me stock is limited!: victory:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
60gbp which covers postage I also have crematogaster osakensis for 62gbp with 40-60 workers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stock update

I have myrmica rubra 1 queen 20-40 workers 19.99GBP (They are beautiful red fire ants) only 10 left

Polyrhachis illaudata (Weaver ants) queen with 3-5 brood 1 will be a worker soon, a beautiful gold/ green ant that weaves nest with silk 56GBP

Pheidole spathifera Queen with 40-60 for 54GBP this ants have soldier and worker castes with big differences in size they grow fast and work in organised grounds colour of workers is orange and soldiers and dark brown almost black

Anochetus risii (Trap Jaw) queen with 20-40 workers 60GBP a nice trap jaw species they stings and paralyses its prey and can snap its jaws shut on its prey also very fascinating to watch.

Crematogaster biroi Queen with 20-40 workers this species is small with a heart shaped abdomen not aggressive and beautiful to look at.

Camponotus selene queen with 2-8 workers a rare ant which is fairly hairy and dark quiet a big species and is beautiful and fast price 90GBP

All prices cover postage any questions message me stock is limited!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts