Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a reliable online company for live food ?

I have decided its got to be easier than the 20 mile round trip every week to fetch the food for my beardie !!

If I order bulk live food online ... what type of containers does it arrive in ?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
livefood.co.uk

good prices, always arrives in good condition.

Bulk crickets will arrive in a bag so you would have to empty into your own tub which would need to be of a decent size cuz there are loads!

Cheers,

Ben

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Been very reliable, locusts (and other livefoods) are always well packed and all alive upon delivery. :no1:
Even when they got stuck in an RM strike action over a weekend, they arrived fresh and alive! Top marks from me, and the reps!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Even when they got stuck in an RM strike action over a weekend, they arrived fresh and alive! Top marks from me, and the reps!
Been praying mine arrive from Rick soon, despatched last Wednesday (90 medium Locusts) but due to the strikes/backlog still not here! I have faith that Rick will have fed them well and they will all still be alive when they eventually arrive, surely it must be soon???

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
I use livefoods direct too. Sell in bulk, arrives in cricket tubs/bags depending on the amount you order, and get free P+P Always very healthy and alive!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
i use livefoods direct and have never had a problem with them. my local rep shop is useless they dont feed the crix and they usually die within a day or 2 even if i feed them. livefoods crix are always healthy when they arrive to me!:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Try Rick or depending on where in herts you are mantis world will deliver free 0800 6128 798

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
hey guys i used to use livefoods.co.uk

but i have just found out recently that you can get a bag of 500-1000 crickets for £8 including postage

and a bag of 100 locusts for £10 all on ebay

have a look

1 - 14 of 14 Posts