Reptile Forums banner

Live multis for sale

SW England 
432 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  walcotiron 
#1 ·
Currently taking preorders for multis, as I have around 50 in the nest with more on their way! Can set up unrelated breeding groups no problems. These will be ready in about 4-5 weeks time and I should have a fairly constant supply from then on.

What I've found from my adults is that these particular ones grow big really fast - I got these at the end of August not long weaned and they have grown loads since then. First litters for the ones who have started producing have ranged from 8 - 17, so not bad for a first litter. These ones also haven't been as willing to take a chunk out of you as other multis I have known and will tolerate you stroking them. All are black eyes with agouti pied markings, no red eyed ones.

Weaners - £1.50 each
Adults - £2 each

Will do deals on groups. Collection from Bath, or I can deliver for petrol/train fare

Reactions: kenobi
#3 ·
That they are mate, started breeding so quickly and they're even tolerant of fingers going in their tanks and stuff so far (touch wood!) So pleased with them :2thumb:

Bump up, more born today.

#4 ·
More born today and yesterday, also available frozen.

#5 ·
Yet more born today and a few more bumpbs appearing on adult females... some have started opening their eyes now so will be available in 4 weeks time :no1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.