Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Any recommendations on the best place / site for live plants for bio-active setup?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Terraworldtropicals on eBay have a great selection..
They seem to be offline at the moment.

There are quite a few people selling on here check the shop classifieds, there's also the likes of Dartfrog, Dartfrog-vivariums and many more. Also there are garden centers and wholesalers online with very competitive prices. I bought a few tree ferns from one and I'm very happy with them. Can't remember the name but I will check. I get all my plants from a local garden center, which gets most of the stuff I need.

Gavin.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dartfrog have an amazinf selection of live plants and mosses.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, thanks! Have found some on line but bit pricey or are plastic.

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
Ikea has a surprising range of well priced plants, far cheaper than B&Q or my local garden centres. A lot of reptile shops will now stock live plants too.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
best bet is make a list from reptile and frog shops, then visit your local garden centre, almost always cheaper, and you don't pay postage :) worth giving them a good rinse unless its an organic centre tho

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My local reptile shop has just closed down. I'm off to Bristol next weekend to pick up some Green Anoles and want to get some plants before then. Seams to be so much to choose from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts