Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All,

Just a quick poll, if anything - Livefood (locusts, crickets, etc) where do you order/get yours from? There are so many sites online and so many options...

Cheers :2thumb:,
Matt

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I use a local delivery supplier.. cheaper than any pet shop I know around here :)

If anyone reads this in the basildon area contact me, she could use the business :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
I use a local delivery supplier.. cheaper than any pet shop I know around here :)

If anyone reads this in the basildon area contact me, she could use the business :)
Yes please, I live in Hornchurch so would be very interested. I am in Basildon most weekends!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I'm not sure how far out she goes, but if you e-mail

[email protected]

she can give you prices and let you know if she can deliver to your area :)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Hi GUys, our online shop is now up and running, our livefood prices are exceptional, especially our locust.

Our P&P is amazing too, starting at just £1.80.

Give us a try.

Any orders placed before 12 today will also be despatched today.

Rob.

Bookmarked.....

P.S... Cracking Rattle snake, seen it on Essex Jungle.... Hope you have barred lizard king or queen or what ever the :censor: his name was....

·
Registered
722 Posts
Morning All,

Just a quick poll, if anything - Livefood (locusts, crickets, etc) where do you order/get yours from? There are so many sites online and so many options...

Cheers :2thumb:,
Matt
we live miles apart but i just get them from the local pet shop, its amazing how many are in each tub, i buy a tub of mealworm every 2 weeks and it feeds 1 gecko for that long, (still more left but their usually turned) and then i buy 6 tubs of extra large locust every 2 weeks and that feeds a 11 month old beardie! they all £2 each also waxies are 2.25 and again in excelent qauntity. we never really have any dead locust in the tub when we buy them but we make sure we spray and feed them most days, i havnt tried ordering them as the postage is usualy crud. this is my best option anyway.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
we live miles apart but i just get them from the local pet shop, its amazing how many are in each tub, i buy a tub of mealworm every 2 weeks and it feeds 1 gecko for that long, (still more left but their usually turned) and then i buy 6 tubs of extra large locust every 2 weeks and that feeds a 11 month old beardie! they all £2 each also waxies are 2.25 and again in excelent qauntity. we never really have any dead locust in the tub when we buy them but we make sure we spray and feed them most days, i havnt tried ordering them as the postage is usualy crud. this is my best option anyway.

My local sells:
Locusts
Mealworms
Crix (Black only.... No use to me)

All at a whopping £2:75!!!

As you can see I am spoiled for choice!! Also very competitive rates :gasp:... Or is that just expensive rates :banghead:

·
Registered
722 Posts
My local sells:
Locusts
Mealworms
Crix (Black only.... No use to me)

All at a whopping £2:75!!!

As you can see I am spoiled for choice!! Also very competitive rates :gasp:... Or is that just expensive rates :banghead:
wow that is pretty expensive, my reptile store sells, locust at all sizes, crickets at al sizes, mario worm, mini and regular mealworm, roaches, waxies and a few others i dont know about because i dont use, they also sell a huge amount of mice and guiney piggys in the freezers, pinkies are 35p each (only price i know) but ino they do bulk too!, the store is around 30 minutes drive but they save me a lot of money compared to other pet shops around.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
I used to be a loyal customer of livefoodsbypost for about 7-8 years, but have recently found much better prices. I now use internet reptile on ebay. I think I got 500g of mealworms from them the other day £8.99 free P+P. Came the next day too. Brilliant.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My issue is with P&P, sorry to steal the thread a little here but who has cheap p&p?
hey! i use triple 8, p&p is free when you spend £50 or more. i tend to do one monthly order of about £70 live and frozen food. have got a lot of mouths to feed though. sometimes they are a bit stingy with their crickets, ordered 1500 last month and only about 1000 turned up.:devil:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
beardies love roaches, infact roaches are far better for them than crickets / locust :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts