Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have my lizard collection up for sale.

1.1.0 jacksons chameleons (unrealted pair) male is about 1yr old and female about 11mths old both eats, poos and sheds fine. and both have lovley colours lookin for £400ovno the pair as thats what i paid 3 mths ago

1.1.0 quadricornis chameleons (unrealated pair) male is about 14 mths and female about 12mths both bright colours eat, poo and shed fine. £250 the pair ovno

0.1.0 sailfin dragon was sold as a pustulatus but have now found that she is a weberi after asking around with people that have kept them before. she is about 2-3 yrs old eats ,poos and shed fine she is tame and will let you handle her but not her favorite thing she eats salad and a mix of livefood locust, crickets etc.. am asking for £160 ovno

1.0.0 green iguana one is around 6yrs and around 6ft long he eats, poos, and sheds fine he can be grumpy when shedding but just leave him in his viv give him a rub and hes happy once finished shedding he is lovley he likes to explore when out hes very nosy and will let you rub him for hours he loves salad tomatos are his favorite am looking for around £200 ovno

1.0.0 green iguana he is around 12 - 18 mths he eats, poos and sheds fine he will let you hold him still skittish can hand feed him eats, poos and sheds fine £50 ovno.

0.1.0 red iguana she is around 2-2 1/2 yrs old she eats, poos and shed fine she came in as a rescue when she came to us she had mbd but has been treated and responded really well she has a few lumps and bumps but these dont effect her lovley iggi like to have fuss and she will just sit next to you and let you fuss her looking for around £50 ovno

1.1.0 royal pythons both born jan this year eats, poos and sheds fine £25 each

thanks fay please pm for more info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts